An update on my life in a nutshell (or 5):
School ended.
I went to Florida with my family. Disney World-ehh....Universal Studios- YAY!
I went to Davis County CORE Academy for Title 1 schools.
I went to the State CORE Academy.
I attended a week - long writing class.
Religiously watch So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent
Played with friends almost everyday that I was home.
Went to way too many movies: Star Trek, Up, Monsters Vs. Aliens, 17 Again, Harry Potter 6.
Read a whole lot of books! HP 6 and 7, Goose Girl, Book of a Thousand Days, Rapunzel's Revenge, AustenLand, LDS authors, and many many more!
Made student planners for this year (Never again...I plan on buying them next time!)
Procrastinated working on lessons and stuff for this year.
Wasted too much time doing a whole bunch of nothing.
Started running again...ouch!
School ended.
I went to Florida with my family. Disney World-ehh....Universal Studios- YAY!
I went to Davis County CORE Academy for Title 1 schools.
I went to the State CORE Academy.
I attended a week - long writing class.
Religiously watch So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent
Played with friends almost everyday that I was home.
Went to way too many movies: Star Trek, Up, Monsters Vs. Aliens, 17 Again, Harry Potter 6.
Read a whole lot of books! HP 6 and 7, Goose Girl, Book of a Thousand Days, Rapunzel's Revenge, AustenLand, LDS authors, and many many more!
Made student planners for this year (Never again...I plan on buying them next time!)
Procrastinated working on lessons and stuff for this year.
Wasted too much time doing a whole bunch of nothing.
Started running again...ouch!
And now summer is almost over! Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and be ready for a new adventure of school, hopefully moving out of my parent's house, and being excited about life!




4 comments:
you've been a busy girl! hang in there! good for you for being so accomplished!
I am so glad you checked in with me!! I knew you had a blog somewhere and I had done a google search for you and never found it. I forgot to hug you on the last day of school and say, "YOU DID IT!!!!! WE DID IT!!!" I believe you and I had plans for you to come see my baby girl when she got here. We would love to see you and I'm pretty open most days!
Well you've been busy!!! Sounds like you had a great summer!
Good to hear from you again!!!! You've had a very busy summer. I've enjoyed spending some of it with you!
Post a Comment