I went to a YSA regional activity on December 20 at the Union Station in Ogden. It was pretty fun, although it was more fun to get all dressed up. I went with a fun group, but everyone that was there pretty much only stayed with the people that they came with. Bro. McCombs decided it would be fun to take everyone's picture like in high school and this is the turn out of that . I can't figure out why everyone is looking in different directions though!

We had Christmas with just my parents, Heidi and I on Christmas morning...aka...around 10:30 or so. We are not a group that gets up super early. My dad gets really camera happy on Christmas morning which drives me insane! So here are a few pictures where we don't look like we are enjoying ourselves! :)
That night we went to my grandparent's house with Matt and Olga, my aunt Catherine, and my aunt and uncle Liz and Jim with their 2 kids. We always have an interesting time with my dad's side of the family. It is hard to get a serious picture, which always makes for fun memories.
We have spent lots and lots and lots of time playing the Wii this break. My parents and I have
played; Heidi, Andrew and I have played, and I have played on my own. I figure live it up because it won't be happening again until probably this summer! We got 2 new family games for Christmas and I also got one so it has been lots of fun! We got Wii fit-whatever the newest add-on pack is, Super Mario Brothers and I got Guitar Hero 5. Let's just say late nights have been happening in the basement of the Cooper household. :)
For New Years, nothing was really going on. The last several years I have gone to friend's houses, but they are all married now! Last year, Erik had a fun gathering at his house but he too got married on Tuesday the 29. I ended up going to my cousin's house in Bountiful with my parents and aunt and uncle. It was fun, but definitely not what I was used to on New Years. It was a much smaller crowd this year, but it was still fun to chat, play games and eat some treats.
Well, that's about all I have to say! Seriously, I will update again at the end of the month in the midst of planning my lesson for Relief Society. Weird, I know. But it works for me! Peace out...




1 comment:
EM! I need to come home and play with you! :) :)
Post a Comment