There are only 12 more school days left before the end of the year. Not that I am counting or anything! :)
This has been a totally crazy year with these students. I am super excited for summer and for a break, but there is a small (you decide how small) part of me that will miss these students.
This week is about to be the death of me. Today, I had Local Case Management. Tomorrow morning: 4-6 team meeting. Wednesday: half day sub in the afternoon for a scheduling committee meeting, tutoring after school and clogging practice. Thursday: clogging recital; Friday: faculty meeting in the morning; a sub all day; clogging competition all day and night. Saturday: clogging competition super early in the morning and award ceremony late that night.
If I make it out alive, I will update about the last of the school year and the competition.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment