CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 3: Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Next 365 Days

In no particular order:

Move out of my parent’s house

Finish my reading endorsement (or be pretty darn close)

Turn 24….I am not sure how I feel about that!

Complete my Level 1 portfolio and advance to my Level 2 teaching license.

Go on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean (Spring Break!!)

Finish learning the Pro All-Around Solo’s in time for competition season.

Go on a date or two-really one or two would be way nice.

Make the All-American team again

Be in better shape than I am right now :)

Be content with what I have in my life

3 comments:

Rachel Lacy said...

Nice! I like your last one- I have to remind myself of that often.

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I agree with Rach! You know I'm always looking forward to the future. I have to remind myself to enjoy the moments. I like your list and that you blogged again. :)

Emily said...

I am trying to be better!! I have a horrible habit of not being happy with life now and only wanting the future to be here faster.