So I am going to try to be a better blogger! I have seen many people (refer to number 4) do these lists and so I figured why not. I can pretty much guarantee that these will not be 30 days in a row though. So here goes day one......
1. I am super shy. When I was really little, I wasn’t shy at all. I became quite shy when I started elementary school. I don’t know why, but I definitely wish I could out grow this! I have gotten better but there is definitely improvement to be had.
2. I would like to get my master’s degree someday soon. I am currently working on my reading endorsement and enjoying learning new ways to teach reading. I have already completed my English as a Second Language endorsement through Davis School District. I am kind of a school freak. I teach school and go to school….
3. I liked to have a plan. Not knowing how things are going to turn out or them not going according to the plan through me off my groove. So far in Emily’s Life Plan-few things have gone accordingly. One huge check-mark though would be becoming an elementary school teacher. Now if only the other things on the list would work out…..
4. I am the number one blog stalker. I am horrible at writing on my own blog, but you all (the 3 people that read this) knew that already. I love reading about all your lives and mine seems so mundane in comparison.
5. I have actually started writing in a journal! I seriously have about 10 journal entries from the time I was 12 up until last year. I am a horrible writer and don’t enjoy putting my feelings on paper. I haven’t written in my journal for a couple weeks, but I have been doing much better than the other 11 years of my life.




3 comments:
Yay! This is fun...
I'm excited for this! Keep it up... I like learning about you! :)
Hey I read your blog!
Post a Comment